Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Briefly

As I should be studying for a grammar test tomorrow I don't have much time. Tomorrow I will recount the rather drôle experience of the French grading system. Intrigued?

Tonight as I was searching through my notes I found a piece of paper which I had used during my last language exchange. You see, each of us writes down the words from our conversation that the other does not understand. I had to laugh somewhat to myself when I glanced through the strange list of vocabulary I imparted on my poor, unknowing French friend.

It reads as follows:
Liberal Arts
Peace Corps
headquarters
Eco-Tourism
orphan
host family
drama
zipper
siblings
to tailgate
tailgating
honking
to honk a horn
red neck

1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A6Dvdb6KUU&NR=1

    Here is a song it has the word red neck, maybe this will help describe the word. hehehehe Lp

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FguAJwDBrag
    here is my other song I really like, just thought Iwould share it with you. I am sure you have heard all of these songs but theres no harm in sending it to you..

    ReplyDelete