Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pictures and Other Things

Here's the link to my pictures of Egypt on picasa. There are not very many and of course they do no justice to the reality of the place, but they will just have to suffice until you can see Cairo for yourself!

And since I realize this post is a little dry, I'll also leave you a link for a great Algerian singer I discovered while in Egypt. Her name is Souad Massi. Heard of her before? Well, here's a good start: Ech edani, Houria, and Hagda wala akter.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute haircut!!! The pic are great, the food lookes incredible, the blown glass awesome. Now why is the black desert black and the white desert. I am guessing the black desert is like that becasue of some volcanic activity, but not sure about the white desert!! Oh by chance where you allowed to take the crystals home? Your friends looked very sweet too. how cool is that you got to stand next to the pyramids, The sphinx and omg the whole area. so jealous, did you bring a little bottle to put some sand in?? ok well it looked so very cool and that boat, it must have took forever to bury. hehehe my words can not describe my thoughts and exciement for ya. very cool. lp

    ReplyDelete